Friday 3 February 2012

Welcome to Aimforthetop4

Thanks for visiting AimfortheTop4. This blog will contain my thoughts on all things Arsenal related


I will try to cover all the big stories with honest opinion, provide you with match reviews as well as an insight into the clubs up and coming stars from under 18's upwards.


Why should you read this Arsenal blog other any other Arsenal blog?


Well as cliche as it sounds I talk Arsenal, sleep Arsenal and talk Arsenal. My opinions also vary quiet a lot from the normal media vomit inducing crap which seems to impact too much on the way football is looked at these days.


I like to look at the grassroots if you will with fair assessment which at the very least will make for interesting reading! So if you like me love Arsenal FC and all the ups and downs that come with it then this is the blog for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment